My learning partner said that I did a good job of discussing and answering my research question throughout the post.  She reminded me that I still need to incorporate my feedback on my experience working in learning pods. I also received great feedback on some ways to improve my introduction. In my research paper, I discuss the articles right after my introduction, however, I don’t introduce them in the beginning, instead, I immediately jump into them without giving any context at the beginning of the paper. I am going to revise this section by writing a brief introduction to the literature I used, so it flows better. I will either incorporate this into the introduction or make a separate heading for the literature.

My learning partner caught a few of my grammatical errors, so I am going to go back and edit those mistakes. I am going to incorporate all of the feedback my learning partner gave me when I go back to edit and revise my paper. I am also going to incorporate some images so it is visually appealing. Overall, it was great to receive this feedback because it helped me view my work differently and gave me new insights on how I can revise and polish it up.

Image Source:

Feature Image: Andrew Neel (Unsplash) retrieved from https://unsplash.com/photos/cckf4TsHAuw